5955 Core Avenue, Suite 515, North Charleston, SC 29406
Alion Science and Technology is a company with deep Research and Development (R&D) roots and an 80+ year technical heritage. We evolved from the Illinois Institute of Technology Research Institute (IITRI) in 2002 by adopting a business model based on focused R&D investments and delivering mission-critical engineering solutions. Alion and Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center - Atlantic (SSC-LANT) have a 15 year partnership. We have an established collaborative working relationship with SSC-LANT and its stakeholders, where we build on our experience of current performers, technology innovators, and technology developers who are working today to test, deploy, and support the Government’s prototyping of the next generation of technology to meet DON, USMC and other DoD operational objectives.
Alion offers large business resources, small business responsiveness, and more than 40 contract vehicles currently in our portfolio. We have a broad and proven relationship of service with the United States federal government, the DoD, and civilian government agencies providing software development, website development, logistics support, program and acquisition management, research and engineering, lab support, system integration, cloud infrastructure, security test and evaluation, information assurance (IA), modeling and simulation, wireless technology, information technology, network, and cybersecurity support. A quick overview of some of this experience is shown below:
· Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) expertise - from drone sensors to R.A.I.D Towers, our broad footprint and enterprise reach-back support integrated intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) to aid military interoperability.
· Weapons Platforms - designing, building, and maintaining air, ground, sea, and unmanned weapons platforms across every branch of service, including playing a role in the design of every U.S. Navy ship for 40+ years.
· Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) training - as a trusted partner on the DON’s enterprise tactical training solution, we design, develop, and operate systems that help sailors train like they fight, as we understand preparation requires full coordination; not readiness in piece parts.
· Modernization and Sustainment - providing network and software support. Our enterprise information systems help our customers maintain reliable, secure, and useful computing environments with the software and support they need to run a smooth military operation.
· Systems Engineering and Integration - designing and integrating a variety of system solutions to give America’s service members an edge in their missions through Data Fusion, Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, and Systems Analysis.
· R&D - developing and maturing autonomous technologies that will dramatically expand the DoD’s tactical tool kit through our software development, engineering, SMEs, and much more.
· IA and Cybersecurity - providing assessment planning to the DON; analysis of USCG Layer 2 and 3 network devices to include CM, patch management, and assessment of architectures; coordinated with USCG System Owners and other relevant commands for acquisition and analysis of HBSS data and to ensure HBSS was fully deployed; IA, Security Engineering Support and Validation for widgets and plug-ins for DISA; RMF for Navy Control Systems training; and much more. Alion Navy Validators provide support for many of these efforts.
For more information visit www.alionscience.com.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org