CTI Resource Management Services, INC
4800 Spring Park Rd. Suite 200 Sacksonville, FL. 32207
CTI is a service-disabled, veteran-owned (SDVOSB – NAICS over $16m) with demonstrated quality performance in our core competencies including:
• Service/help desk/call center support
• Professional services staff augmentation
• Logistics - asset management, secure warehousing, deployment/transport, field service support
• Motorola US Federal Government channel partner for customers worldwide
CTI combines the mature processes and financial stability of a large company ensuring capable financial, schedule and technical management of and performance on our contracts with the agility of a small business.
• Mature systems: CTI has a DCAA approved accounting system, timekeeping system and provisional rates and is approved for cost plus contracts.
• Knowledge of department of defense (DOD) and civilian agency security procedures: CTI has met security requirements under contracts for DOD, department of homeland security (DHS), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and department of veterans affairs (va).
• ability to recruit new hires and transition incumbents across the u.s.: cti has hired or transitioned 200+ employees over the last three years working in 23 states plus the district of columbia and puerto rico.
• stable workforce: since our inception in 2003 our employee retention rate has been over 87%.
• in-depth knowledge of service contract labor regulations (sclr): cti has performed over 1,100,000 hours of sclr (previously sca) compliant labor.
• proven ability to manage teams: CTI has managed a 15 company DHS pacts IDIQ team through award and execution of the IDIQ contract and 23 task orders (TO) to date.
• VA verified SDVOSB: CTI is VA Center for Veteran Enterprises (CVE) verified as of june 2014.
• Broad customer base: Space and Naval warfare Systems center (SSC) Atlantic, Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC); department of homeland security (DHS); Navy Recruiting Command (NRC); commander, navy region southeast (CNRSE); DOD-Washington Headquarters Services (WHS); Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA); and VA.